ISDA 2016 National Convention
The 2016 National Convention will be held Saturday, August 6th through Wednesday, August 10th at the brand new The Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort located just outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
For booking information (including resort group rates), please contact Angela Hughes at email@example.com or 412.261.3550.
The Macular Degeneration Foundation
Mr. Branchetti is the official Spokesperson for the Macular Degeneration Foundation.
St. Jude Research Hospital
Mr. Branchetti promotes fund raising events to raise money for St. Jude Research Hospital
The National Italian American Foundation
|The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) is a nonprofit,
nonpartisan educational foundation that promotes Italian American
culture and heritage. NIAF serves as a resource on the Italian
American community and has educational and youth programs including
scholarships, grants, heritage travel, and mentoring.
- Order Sons of Italy in America - The OSIA national home page
The Order Sons of Italy in America® (OSIA) is the largest and oldest national organization for men and women of Italian heritage in the United States. Founded in 1905 as a mutual aid society for the early Italian immigrants, today OSIA has more than 600,000 members and supporters and a network of more than 650 chapters coast to coast, making it the leading service and advocacy organization for the nation's estimated 26 million people of Italian descent. Its missions include encouraging the study of Italian language and culture in American schools and universities; preserving Italian American traditions, culture, history and heritage; and promoting closer cultural relations between the United States and Italy.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION OSIA NATION ITALIAN AMERICAN MAGAZINE WINTER EDITION 2011
Antropos Giornale In The World
Il giornale di Salerno. Redazioni: Salerno, Pagani, Angri, San Valentino Torio, Trapani, Bergamo. Direttore: Rosa Maria Pastore Direttore resposabile: giornalista Dott. Franco Pastore
Golden Media Productions
Noteworthy Italian Links
- Schengen Visa Info
- Antropos in the World - Sept. 2016
- Miami-Dade Aviation Department Letter
- Vice-Mayor of North Miami Beach Letter
- Italian Sons and Daughters of America Endorsement Letter
- TWU Letter of Endorsement
- TWU Songster Pays Homage to Sinatra, Other Pop Greats
- Delicious Italy
- Eric Dulle - Saxophonist, Paris
- Italia Mia
- Italians-R-Us - Your Guide to Italy & Culture
- Italians-R-Us - Singers - Learn more about the great Italian singers who have blessed us with many great songs.
- Robert Cerbo Entertainment
- The Italian Tribune
- Tour Italy with Access Italy - exclusive & private tours
- Viva San Rocco
Famous Residents of Beaver County, Pennsylvania
Lawrence Branchetti is cited by "Absolute Astronomy" as one of the famous residents of Beaver County, PA.
Other famous residents include:
- Tony Dorsett (NFL Player, Pro Football Hall-of-Fame)
- Mike Ditka (NFL Hall-of-Fame)
- Joe Namath (Pro Football Hall-of-Fame)
- Pete Maravich (National Basketball League Hall-of-Famer)
- Henry Mancini (composer of "Moon River" and "The Pink Panther Theme")
Click here to view all of the famous residents of Beaver County, PA (scroll down the page to "Famous Residents").